Life on Isla Sorna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life on Isla Sorna

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We need you!

Go down 
+4
beastisignbrooks
Admin
EnterSandman
Christian Nickel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
EnterSandman

EnterSandman

We need you!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We need you!    We need you!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:32 am

Ive done everything ecept for the head, Its so hard!

But since i cant show you, and i cant show you any more pics, im probably not getting the job anyway....
Back to top Go down
beastisignbrooks

beastisignbrooks

PostSubject: Re: We need you!    We need you!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:20 pm

im sorry :_(
Back to top Go down
http://beastisign.deviantart.com/gallery/
Benji

PostSubject: Re: We need you!    We need you!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:16 pm

As I said on Jurassic Park Legacy ():

Would it be alright if I had 2 posts in your project? Not to brag, but I'm an awesome writer and am very creative, so I could have the Writer job. The other could be either Game Designer, or 3-D Artist. You decide. Now what part do you think you could play in development of Trespasser 2?

BTW, Merry Christmas... almost! santa Laughing
Back to top Go down
Benjiraptor

Benjiraptor

PostSubject: Re: We need you!    We need you!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:20 pm

Benji wrote:
As I said on Jurassic Park Legacy:

Would it be alright if I had 2 posts in your project? Not to brag, but I'm an awesome writer and am very creative, so I could have the Writer job. The other could be either Game Designer, or 3-D Artist. You decide. Now what part do you think you could play in development of Trespasser 2?

BTW, Merry Christmas... almost! santa Laughing
OK, this was me, Benjiraptor, posting. For some reason it didn't log me in before, so now I'm logged in and... yeah. That was my post. Just clearing that up. BTW, "Benji" is my nickname.
Back to top Go down
http://Trespasser2.com
Christian Nickel
JP Survival - Founder
JP Survival - Founder

PostSubject: Re: We need you!    We need you!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:29 pm

Cool! So, we make ONE team together which produces ONE game!
My idea: We put your Trespasser 2 in my project. So there will be two modes to play.
Button 1: Survival Mode - like Tresspasser
Button 2: Site B - free roaming dinosaurs - you can watch their dangerous life - like JP Operation Genesis

-Chris-
Back to top Go down
http://www.jurassicparksurvival.forumieren.net
Christian Nickel
JP Survival - Founder
JP Survival - Founder

PostSubject: Re: We need you!    We need you!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:32 pm

Yeah, you can be the writer! PS: You are in the team now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jurassicparksurvival.forumieren.net
Benjiraptor

Benjiraptor

PostSubject: Re: We need you!    We need you!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:46 pm

Thanks man!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://Trespasser2.com
EnterSandman

EnterSandman

PostSubject: Re: We need you!    We need you!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:43 pm

Since theres no way im gonna be a concept artist, im volunteering for a skinner. If you need some of my skins ask. btw the skin on JP Legacy are my old skins, they suck. Really bad.
Back to top Go down
nikkicj

PostSubject: Re: We need you!    We need you!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 1:35 am

Hello im Tyler Price. I most definitely would like to be a voice actor. I can change the pitch in my voice from low to high. I can also talk with different accents its like i was living in the place the accents came from. I would really like to help this game out!!!
Back to top Go down
Robby907

PostSubject: 3ds Max, And More Message Me   We need you!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:46 am

Hi, I'm Robby I know how to use 3ds Max, CaD, Vue (landscape Program) UDK, Photoshop, and Adobe After Effects. Those are some programs that I'm okay with. I can desing the buildings and things of that nature. I could do 3d models of buildings, bridges, fences, wires etc...

Its all pretty easy to do.

Just message me of you want my help.
Back to top Go down
Darksteel049

PostSubject: Re: We need you!    We need you!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:06 pm

While I can't draw dinosaurs well, I can do concept art for buildings rather well. I can post some of my work if you want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need you!    We need you!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We need you!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Life on Isla Sorna :: Jurassic Park Game :: JOBS-
Jump to: